"Trillium are experts at not only the technical aspects of what they do, but the business and people elements too"
Deborah Jarvis , Operations Director LCCI
The LCCI is London’s largest networking and business support organisation, with over 2,500 corporate members.
It represents the interests of thousands of companies, connecting businesses and people, and offer members a wide range of business services.
We recognised the problem
Whilst both our CRM system and website had coped remarkably well, they were ‘end of life’ systems that were no longer fit for purpose.
We had several challenges:
- Membership data was held in eight different systems.
- Our business prospects system was separate from our CRM system.
- Our website did not offer a personalised experience.
- We couldn't effectively track campaigns.
We are the largest issuer in the UK providing documentation for permanent and temporary exports, embassy legalisation and notarisation, business visas and special certificates. This is an extremely complex area and there are no bespoke systems to deliver the full service. Our system had no integration with key systems, involved learning long processes and much manual intervention.
Why we chose Trillium
We chose Trillium because they were clearly experts in Microsoft Dynamics, a platform that we felt was the best fit given its pedigree and our existing finance and office systems.
They understood what membership organisations are about. They looked to deliver not just what the customer wanted, but what the customer should want.
We needed one central CRM system. Integration of all systems is always the most important thing for me. That’s the digital transformation – the ‘end to end’ processes that go on behind the scenes, giving us one single view of our membership, where everything is connected.
Trillium spent a lot of time with our teams, understanding what it is we do and for whom, and how they use CRM. Trillium didn’t just focus on the IT elements, as many suppliers do, but on
the importance of taking our internal users on the journey with them.
Our teams will experience a radical streamlining and automation of processes that will benefit us internally and will provide for a better, quicker and more efficient membership service.
Because of Trillium’s insightful advice on CRM, the website and export documentation, they are helping us save time and money in the long run. It really is a journey to fully utilising a new
CRM system, and Trillium are helping us every step of the way.
Key performance indicators
- Our members will have a personalised experience on our website
- Up to 500 member telephone calls a month will be serviced by
- Reduction of manual administration will deliver quicker document processing times for members
The Trillium difference?
Trillium understand us and can quickly and efficiently review, digest and deliver solutions that encompass all challenges and empower internal users.
They are experts at not only the technical aspects of what they do, but the business and people elements too.
- Over 2,500 corporate members
- Hosts over 200 events each year
- Policy and public affairs, export documentation, business advice, marketing and business services, new business opportunities including international trade missions
- Membership fees range from £582 - £15,000
"Trillium have a solution-seeking attitude. It’s very much ‘let’s sort this out’ in the room."